Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete and aggregate products to the construction industry.
The primary role of the Financial Accountant is to partner with Finance Operations Managers (FOMs), divisional accountants, the Consolidation and Reporting Team and key business contacts, such as payroll, estates and procurement to deliver high quality accounting support services to the AIUK businesses.
Be responsible in producing and finalising the month/quarter/year-end accounting entries. Ensuring integrity of accounting data - both P&L and Balance Sheet.
Hours of Work: TBC - Monday to Friday
- To Produce monthly Accounting entries and information in line with month end reporting timelines and MCS compliance.
- To assist the Team Lead with IFRS16
- Responsible for preparation and posting journals to include the following:
- Prepare and send out recharge invoices to the Cement business and Joint Ventures.
- To operate in line with Health and Safety Procedures, AI's Brand Values, Competition Law Compliance and other business processes and procedures.
- To maintain a professional and business like appearance.
- Actively undertake and record CPD if qualified.
- Effectively communicate with all stakeholders.
Full time hours with OT opportunities
If you are interested in the vacancy, please call us on 01530 815 742.
Sukurta 3 prieš kelis mėnesius
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).