We are recruiting for Hygiene Operative in the Driffield area. Our client specialise in grain milling and flour milling.
As a Hygiene Operative you will need to have:
- Previous experience in work in food production
- Ability to work full time, Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Own or shared transport to get to site
- Salary: £8.85 per hour
- Working Hours of Hygiene Operative are 8am- 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Location: Driffield
- Duration: Ongoing
Role of a Hygiene Operative:
- Carrying out scheduled daily cleaning tasks
- Cleaning of processing equipment and production lines to meet required standards, measured through testing of samples
- Deep cleaning of production areas
- Post cleaning checks to make sure everything has been completed properly
- Ensuring that all paperwork is correctly completed
- Making sure that everything you do complies with company procedures for Health & Safety and Hygiene
- Ensuring that your cleaning and personal protective equipment are functioning correctly at all times
- The ability to work effectively under pressure of time
- Reporting any incidents or environmental concerns to your line manager.
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Start date: ASAP Duration: ongoing