Maintenance Technician - Mould
We are recruiting for a Mould Maintenance Technician in Banbury with our well established client. Your role will be act as a team member providing a multi-skilled technical service to ensure the effective and efficient running of the plant.
As a Customer Maintenance Technician you will need to have/be:
- Must have served a formal apprenticeship within either an electrical/ mechanical or hydraulic qualification.
- Will be fully trained with process and machine systems.
- Strong diagnostic skills, good numeracy and communication (both oral and written) skills.
- Experience within a large injection moulding shop would be a distinct advantage.
- Reactive to changing requirements.
- Ability to write technical reports and to work with the complete shift team.
- Ability to work using own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure as well as listen and follow strict guidelines where applicable
- Must have a strong attention span with a good eye for details
- Robotic experience - Kuka, ABB robots desirable.
- Experience of hydraulics and PLC work.
- Salary: Competitive
- Working Hours: Continental shifts - 4 week shift rotation covering days and nights.
- Location: Banbury
- Duration: Permanent
Role of a Maintenance Technician:
- React to break-downs and quality issues using diagnostic skills to identify and rectify problems quickly and effectively.
- Programme and monitor the running of plant equipment to maximise through-put in line with agreed quality standards.
- Undertake planned maintenance & work requests ensuring all documentation is complete.
- Work as a member of the shift team, maximising efforts to meet priorities and having a longer-term view to continuous improvement.
- Input into manufacturing facilities (layouts, services etc).
- Always follow environmental policies and procedures.
- Take appropriate actions in emergency situations.
- Report any environmental issues to departmental Manager.
- Manage customer portals where required.
Benefits of working as a Maintenance Technician:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Company sick pay scheme
- Free parking
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Start date: ASAP Duration: Perm