We are currently recruiting for behalf of our Client who is well known global pharmaceutical company and we are looking for experienced Production Operators with a potential to progress into an Team leader role.
Initial pay rate rises to comparator base rate after 12 weeks training.
JOB FUNCTION/PRINCIPAL DUTIES:
Skills base to run any Production Line within the Factory and able to deal with Quality issues whether relating to Component, Paste or Line Performance in a timely & efficient manner
* Able to demonstrate Team organisational skills when the Enhanced Team Leader is not available through clear communication & decision making
* Able to follow and understand SOPs clearly as well as the ability to carry out Basic Training to Team Members Skills base to complete Quality Checks in accordance to the SOPs and understand the escalation process when deviations occur
* Maintain the area of work to a high standard of GMP and Housekeeping standards and able to show leadership ensuring colleagues adhere to and maintain these standards as well
* Ability to carry out basic maintenance tasks within the area and show the ability to carry out basic fault finding tasks on a Production Line
* Ability to assist in carrying out Basic Machine Changeovers on Production Lines and complete the necessary checks to a high standard Participate in Continuous Improvement either within a Team or as an individual.
* Able to complete assignments in a timely manner To ensure that GMP, Quality, Health and Safety are considered in all aspects of the role and escalated through the right channels where necessary
To run any Production Line within the Factory and able to deal with Quality issues
|Trumpalaikis||11.60-12.13 GBP Per valandą (Bruto )|
pension, holiday entitlement
Sukurta 24 Prieš kelias dienas
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).