Gi Group are currently recruiting for a Centre Based Vehicle Inspector in a full time, permanent position.
Duties include carrying out vehicle inspections on site as per the customer's requirements, this may also include other vehicle compounds and other sites. You will be reporting to Onsite Inspection/Quality Supervisor
* Inspect vehicles to set customer standards, using mobile computer technology.
* Take images of damage as required, dependant on customer inspection standard, review images to confirm quality.
* Have the ability to undertake, organise and carry out inspections on a day-to-day basis.
* Handle all Inspection equipment in a safe and proper manner.
* Provide a professional level of customer service to both internal and external customers, this includes carrying out
demonstrations of inspection process
* Liaise closely with site personnel and maintain regular contact with line manager.
* Remain up-to-date on customer inspection process and standards.
* Take care and responsibility of all vehicles in your care, reporting immediately any accidents.
* Ensure that all operations are carried out within Health and Safety guidelines.
* Carry out other duties as requested by line manager.
* The vehicle inspection activities undertaken are carried out in external buildings and the conditions mean the jobholder will spends most of their time exposed to an unheated working environment.
* Vehicle damage identification.
* Knowledge of appropriate repair method selection would be advantageous but not essential.
To apply for the Inspector vacancy, please don't hesitate to contact Chelsea or Lauren at the Grimsby office on 01472 268500 to discuss in more detail.
Drivers & logistics professionals wanted for temporary & permanent vacancies text "DRIVER" before your name, location and driving licence category to 88802
|Pilnas etatas||22800.00-22800.00 GBP Metinis (Bruto )|
Sukurta 3 prieš kelis mėnesius
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).