Our client is looking for expirience TIG welder
· Proven experience as welder
· Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures (TIG, MMA etc.)
· Experience in using electrical or manual tools (saws, squares, calipers etc.)
· Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
· Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing (face-shield, gloves etc.)
· Deftness and attention to detail
· Proficient in English
· Professional Certification (e.g. an AWS welding certificate) will be a plus
Must be competent in using potentially dangerous equipment following all safety precautions, also have a steady hand and great attention to detail. Knowledge of different kinds of metal and their properties is essential.
Full time position
Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Vatican, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Aland Islands
Sukurta 3 prieš kelis mėnesius
Construction division of Zutzu International
For one of our client - a manufacturer of pet food, we are looking for employees in production.