We are recruiting for Warehouse Operative's in the Cannock area for immediate starts.
As a Warehouse Operative you will need to have:
- Previous warehouse experience is preferred but not essential for a Warehouse Operative.
- Be able to lift up to 25kg
- Good reliability and be able to do all shift patterns is a must ( Own transport is preferred but not essential )
- Details for a Warehouse Operative :
- Salary: £8.72ph
- Need to be flexible with shifts. Usual hours are -
- 7am - 15:30
- 9am - 17:30
- 11am - 19:30
- Your shifts arent rotating however you may be asked to work any of the above. All hours are paid at the same rate.
- Location: Norton Canes , Cannock.
- There is some manual labour/heavy lifting involved in this job. So the position does require candidates to have a certain level of fitness to keep up and cope with the heavy loads and the fast-paced environment. Other normal warehouse duties will involve pallet building and wrapping, loading and unloading containers. Cleaning duties will be expected from all members of staff.
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Other licences and qualifications can be achieved
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage References
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
- If you are interested in the above role, please click apply and send you up to date CV
Please be aware that due to a large number of applicants you may not be contacted.
If you have not been contacted within a week please give us a call on: 01922 322 122
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Start date: ASAP Duration: Temp - Perm