Job Title: Warehouse Operative (Key Worker)
Location: Burton On Trent
Hourly Rate: £10.56
Shifts: 8hr Nights 10pm-6am
Days: 5 over 7 shifts with IMMEDIATE START available
We are looking for new colleagues to join our warehouse team based in Burton On Trent, that really values your skills and hard work.
* Pick customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is
* Manual Handling,
* Picking and Packing
* Stock check and control
* Loading and unloading trailers
* Able to stand and walk for extended periods of time
* Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area
* Have a keen eye for detail and ability to follow procedures / instructions
* Adhere to health and safety site rules
* Keeping your work area in the warehouse clean and tidy
Desirable not essential
* Forklift Counterbalance experience
* Forklift Reach experience
* Subsidised canteen
* Free car park
* PPE provided
* Team Spirit
The 8 hour shift involves working 5 days out of any 7( In between Monday and Sunday) on a given rota pattern you receive in your first day.
If you are interested in the role CLICK APPLY - if you would like to speak with us call 01530 815 742
warehouse, forklift, picking and packing, warehouse, operative
|Trumpalaikis||10.56-10.56 GBP Per valandą (Bruto )|
Sukurta 2 prieš kelis mėnesius
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).